DANCER!

JOEDI HO the awesome
14
CLEMENTI PRI SCH SINGAPORE CHINESE GIRLS
DANCE SEC TWO COHORT ONESINCERITYOEIGHT, TWOCOURAGEONINE;D promoting the theory of michelle ong sucks;D I love my family and "family" and sis and the TENFORDDS;DD BROADWAY JAZZ FTW;DD

PASSION!


Tenfords, LJRS, GAYSSSS;D, CHACE CRAWFORD, OWEN WILSON, KRIS ALLEN, CHRISTIAN BALE AND OF COURSE THE AWESOME JOEDI;D

DANCEMATES!


onesincerity08
Rina :D
Karina(senior)
Mabel
Madeline
joyce siew
Yi Ling
Zin
Harlina
Nic
Megan
Jamie
Po en
Chong ning(senior)
Evonne(junior)
Hao gang
Jayne
Hansol
Lea
Karuna
Gaby
Jolyn
Xinhui
Jia xuan
Ying jun
Molly
Christine
Gary

Dearies

Crystal necks
Sandra dear
Bernice sis
Cherlyn
Michelle
Li Mei bun

PIROUETTES!


Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

MENTORS!

RINA FOR HELPING ME WITH MY BLOG <3
image } drawn by ME
hosts } 1 2
font } 1 (barrio30&i hate comic sans)
inspiration } my LESBOH parner
layout } {/SUN of a BEACH} cr8ter
image host } 1
made in } Corel PSP X

Wednesday, November 12, 2008
"I'M BRINGING SEXYBACK' hahas

HELLOLUYAS(: PIGGOS(: Its really fun nowadays, blog hopping daily. i shall post while waiting for LITTLE DWEEB to do something. then we can continue.

I cant wait for dancepointe concert!!!! COME ALL , AT VIC THEATRE , WEDS, 10 DEC, 3.30 MATINEE SHOW!!!! ONLY 15 BUCKS!!! EMAIL ME IF U WANNA BUY. ASAP at joedihoxinyi@yahoo.com.sg okay, i cant wait to get back to school, i wanna see my friends(: LOVE THEM. SECOND REASON: Prevent myself from binging till i grow even fatter.

HAHA. LITTLE DWEEB HAS GONE TO EAT GREEN BEAN SOUP. LOLS. mega dweeb is waiting.....lols, i love gradesevenoeight. THEY PWNS. WE ARE SO GONNA MAKE MS FOO GO KRAZY KRAZY DURING THE TRIP. haha. SANDRA: remember the cucumber and mask? HAHA. *ROLLS ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING*.dots.

OH YA, during our prevous prop meeting, we saw this SUPER UBER CUTE little girl called heather. SHE WAS LIKE THE CUTEST THING ON EARTH. FINE, but really cute. Using my gummy ( pig neck ,RMB , my gummy!!!) , she fed crystal, so cute.HAHA. I am so bimbotic. nvm ,i don't want to be one anyway. SHEESH.

AUNTY SAN PLAYING BLIND MICE IS SO FUNNY.
We were like climbing out of the counter when she walk in and climbing back in when she walk out. LOL.HILARIOUS , I WILL POST THE PICS SOON. DOTS. and charlotte ( the teacher who teaches heather ) was like , "u all so mean..." . HAHA. AUNTY SAN, UR UNGLAM IS SUPER!!! HAHA. oh ya, so cool,

I took a picture of Chelsea's thighs by accident , her reaction was very funny. She went to delete it but in the end i took a second one and she deleted it again! BUT GUESS WHAT, I TOOK A THIRD ONE AND SHE DID NOT MANAGE TO DELETE! HAHA!!!!! i will post it. She was super exasperated. lols. CHILL chelsea. (:

OKAY, I GO GET FOOD NOW, TATAS(:

CHEERIOS LOVE,

JOEDI-THE-AWESOME-MEGADWEEB(: