DANCER!

JOEDI HO the awesome
14
CLEMENTI PRI SCH SINGAPORE CHINESE GIRLS
DANCE SEC TWO COHORT ONESINCERITYOEIGHT, TWOCOURAGEONINE;D promoting the theory of michelle ong sucks;D I love my family and "family" and sis and the TENFORDDS;DD BROADWAY JAZZ FTW;DD

PASSION!


Tenfords, LJRS, GAYSSSS;D, CHACE CRAWFORD, OWEN WILSON, KRIS ALLEN, CHRISTIAN BALE AND OF COURSE THE AWESOME JOEDI;D

DANCEMATES!


onesincerity08
Rina :D
Karina(senior)
Mabel
Madeline
joyce siew
Yi Ling
Zin
Harlina
Nic
Megan
Jamie
Po en
Chong ning(senior)
Evonne(junior)
Hao gang
Jayne
Hansol
Lea
Karuna
Gaby
Jolyn
Xinhui
Jia xuan
Ying jun
Molly
Christine
Gary

Dearies

Crystal necks
Sandra dear
Bernice sis
Cherlyn
Michelle
Li Mei bun

PIROUETTES!


Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

MENTORS!

RINA FOR HELPING ME WITH MY BLOG <3
image } drawn by ME
hosts } 1 2
font } 1 (barrio30&i hate comic sans)
inspiration } my LESBOH parner
layout } {/SUN of a BEACH} cr8ter
image host } 1
made in } Corel PSP X

Friday, November 14, 2008
tag replies!!!!

REPLIES TO MY LUVESS AND some IRRITATING PEOPLE WHO DO NOT KNOW HOW IGNORANT AND CHILDISH THEY ARE. ahem.

EVONNE:: hello dear junior(:, ZOMG, I HATE MOE, forces and simple machines is like the hardest and they DELETED it from the syllabus???!!!! dang them. I studied it for like NOTHING. lucky creeps. WHY MS CHAN NEVER REWARD THE SECOND-LAST-BATCH??? aiyo. HAHA, is the new principal nice??? MRS SNG PAWNS but i dunno about the current one. I bet she does not bother to write letters to us. SOBS.

SANDRA:: HAHA PIG BONE, nvm la, its cute okay....Necky say the pic that Sicko Chelsea and i were struggling in looked wrong. HAHA, my unglams are so much more UNGLAM than yours(: BUT I <3<3 the MASK picture. its so cute and awesome(:

NECKY CRYSTAL:: I LOVE PIG FAMILY TOO!!!!!!!!!! AWESOMEESSSS(: Its really a pity you are not HK-ing with the piggos. aww...

KIRSTEN:: HAHA, I WILL TAG U TOO(: sec one was great eh?? LOL

PIGMOUTH-CUIFANG:: heY PIGGO ZUIBA( ; LETS GO HK TOGETHER!!!! haha. loves(:

ALICIA (i dont dare to give u nickname already) :: HAHA, I hide WELL eh? found me so slow, like aunty san took 15 mins to grab mavis. I remember sliding in and out of the counter. It was like so fun(:

CHELSEA-SICKO:: helloyas sicko(: I AM SO NOT DUMB. You are the slow one, took u 5 seconds later to laugh at a joke. HAIYO. but you improve le, 3 secs later.... HAHA.(:

PEIYI:: YEAH!!! I look forward to it, haha, but blame it on your luck that you are always in my team (: HAHA. We always get pwned by cherlyn.haiz... HAHA(:

UR ARSE:: UHM, you are such a childish and ignorant person. Did your parents give you such a disgraceful name that you have to change it to "ur arse" ? You seriously disgrace your parents, you should be so ashamed of yourself.

BLACKFYRE-NIC:: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! GO out someday!!! HAHA. You finally took my advice to change your name but one letter doesn't really count you know... HAHA(:

RINA BABE:: HAHA BABE(: lol, we pawn!!! ANOTHER 2HRS OF BADMINTON!!! good luck for competition(:

JOYCESIEW:: OKAYY(: NP. hols are here. will try to(:

RACHEL-BIMB:: HAHA I-BIMB!!! I AM NOT SAKI OKAY(: hope to see all of you soon for recess games next year!!! FRIENDS FOREVER(:

DONE!!!! SO MANY TAGS. haha, i go eat corn now. then i will burp. so as not to get indigestion. HAHAS, BYE PEEPS(:

LOVES<3,

JOEDI-THE-ROCK. haha(: