DANCER!

JOEDI HO the awesome
14
CLEMENTI PRI SCH SINGAPORE CHINESE GIRLS
DANCE SEC TWO COHORT ONESINCERITYOEIGHT, TWOCOURAGEONINE;D promoting the theory of michelle ong sucks;D I love my family and "family" and sis and the TENFORDDS;DD BROADWAY JAZZ FTW;DD

PASSION!


Tenfords, LJRS, GAYSSSS;D, CHACE CRAWFORD, OWEN WILSON, KRIS ALLEN, CHRISTIAN BALE AND OF COURSE THE AWESOME JOEDI;D

DANCEMATES!


onesincerity08
Rina :D
Karina(senior)
Mabel
Madeline
joyce siew
Yi Ling
Zin
Harlina
Nic
Megan
Jamie
Po en
Chong ning(senior)
Evonne(junior)
Hao gang
Jayne
Hansol
Lea
Karuna
Gaby
Jolyn
Xinhui
Jia xuan
Ying jun
Molly
Christine
Gary

Dearies

Crystal necks
Sandra dear
Bernice sis
Cherlyn
Michelle
Li Mei bun

PIROUETTES!


Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

MENTORS!

RINA FOR HELPING ME WITH MY BLOG <3
image } drawn by ME
hosts } 1 2
font } 1 (barrio30&i hate comic sans)
inspiration } my LESBOH parner
layout } {/SUN of a BEACH} cr8ter
image host } 1
made in } Corel PSP X

Thursday, November 6, 2008
onesincerityoeight(:

This is basically a "thankyouverymuchforstandingbymethiswholeyear" post. I shall start now. No offence if i forgot you. I DONT mean it.

[PUD/COOLIO]
Thanks for "insulting" me for the whole year. Haha i was joking. Also , thanks for being my complain box and sms spammer. I really hope we will end up in the same class. I seriously miss the times when we ( i-bimb, me, you and peiyi) always play basketball. I also thank you for accompanying me on the walk to the bus stop and STILL I EMPHASIZE, 156 comes first(: HOHOHORNY.

[I-BIMB]
Thanks for always being my teammate during recess basketball, haha, though i really dont want to be your opponent, cause i always end up injured. haha. You are a really awesome storyteller and thanks for entertaining me during walk to bus stop. THOUGH U ALWAYS HAVE TO STOP HALFWAY. haha. I will miss you (: hope we get into the same class. EVEN IF NOT, we can still meet in recess(:

[PEIYI]
I dont know what to say but thank you for sharing sandwich?? with me every recess and also for being a good friend. Though we were not really great, but we still became good friends in the end, and thank you for joining up both of cherlyn's nicknames for me "SAKI FATIMAH" all the best(: I will remember u(:fondly.

[NUTHEAD]
OKAY NOW. Thanks nut, for being my deskmate and always ganging up with spitty to bully me(: reaally will remember the nice times. AND ALSO thank you for being a friend and lending me your notes and files(: all the best!!!

[SPITTY] if u even blog hop
THANKS !!! for spitting and leaving a mark on our giver worksheet!!! and also be a nice friend cum deskmate. i will miss you and your spit!! THOUGH I DONT HOPE YOU WILL SPIT AGAIN....hahaha, jkjk.

[CHELSIA]
HELLO DUMDUM, thanks for being nice and mean!!!! you were really nice. EXCEPT for kapoking my pens and correction tape and stuff like that. (: LOVES

I LOVE ONESINCERITYOEIGHT AND EVERYONE IN IT!!!! IT ROCKS. except ahem. (:



loads of LOVE,
JOEDI<3