DANCER!

JOEDI HO the awesome
14
CLEMENTI PRI SCH SINGAPORE CHINESE GIRLS
DANCE SEC TWO COHORT ONESINCERITYOEIGHT, TWOCOURAGEONINE;D promoting the theory of michelle ong sucks;D I love my family and "family" and sis and the TENFORDDS;DD BROADWAY JAZZ FTW;DD

PASSION!


Tenfords, LJRS, GAYSSSS;D, CHACE CRAWFORD, OWEN WILSON, KRIS ALLEN, CHRISTIAN BALE AND OF COURSE THE AWESOME JOEDI;D

DANCEMATES!


onesincerity08
Rina :D
Karina(senior)
Mabel
Madeline
joyce siew
Yi Ling
Zin
Harlina
Nic
Megan
Jamie
Po en
Chong ning(senior)
Evonne(junior)
Hao gang
Jayne
Hansol
Lea
Karuna
Gaby
Jolyn
Xinhui
Jia xuan
Ying jun
Molly
Christine
Gary

Dearies

Crystal necks
Sandra dear
Bernice sis
Cherlyn
Michelle
Li Mei bun

PIROUETTES!


Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

MENTORS!

RINA FOR HELPING ME WITH MY BLOG <3
image } drawn by ME
hosts } 1 2
font } 1 (barrio30&i hate comic sans)
inspiration } my LESBOH parner
layout } {/SUN of a BEACH} cr8ter
image host } 1
made in } Corel PSP X

Sunday, December 7, 2008
i'm a fat fat girl in a fat fat world(: WHEENESS

YO PEEPS, can't do without me for a minute huh? YAY, AWESOME IS BACK(: Went to do props today(again), sew until my eyes pop out. Its a sunday okay, i should be somewhere cooler than dancepointe:( NEVERMIND. at least its worth it, ALMOST done. REALLY SORRY IVY :( , we couldn't finish in time. Now i shall talk about what happenned, quite fun today:)
Went earlier today, then reach dp saw limei only, then i thought "where was that super sexayye voice person???" HAHA. then i went in then suddenly bernice pop out from the office. XIA SI REN okayy. Then she was also shocked.(good). THEN I LIE DOWN AND SNOOZE FOR A WHILE. then a parent talked to bernice(her voice totally hoarse and sexy, ask her sing "i'm bringing sexyback,yeah" in the lowest voice will be damn funny), then she replied in a super soft voice, then the parent also replied softly, made me laugh like crazy also made her feel "zibei". HAHA.
Then ms foo's lesson end then she ask bernice to go take some black clothes in her car, then went with her, HAHA, when we saw the thing, we were like =.= , it looks like underwear. HAHHAHAHAHAHA. she still put on herself, like wanting to try like that. BERNICE, YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T GO IN :) heehee.
FRIED RICE DELIVERY!!! Bernice mum brought HER fried rice:) seems so yummy that i decided to get fried rice too(: YAY ME. then when i was back. eating at the counter, THEN THE "FUN" STARTED. dang. I was frigging unlucky today okay. CHELSEA KEPT STEALING MY PMS ;( THEN SHE WANTED MY FOOD, then CHELSEA(from the right), NICOLE( from the left), BERNICE( from the center) , TOOK MY UNGLAM:( BERNICE WAS LAUGHING HER BUTT OFF OKAY. but nvm, I ALSO HAVE YOURS. i got more UNGLAM of you than you have of mine. CONFIRM. hahahahahaa. MUHAHAHAHA. Then i got a pic of bernice stuffing tissue in her mouth. ahahaha. AND LIMEI ETING APPLE. hahaha. (she thinks that eating apples is really unglam. its not what:)
THEN I MISSED MY NECKY(: DEAR AWESOME BUTTNER(: SHE'S BACK(: oh ya, you know the mushrooms? THEY LOOK GROSS, they look like boobs with deformity cause one big one small and diff colour. IT even has green things on it. LIKE ALGAE GROWING ON THE BOOBS. yuck. and I JUST REALISED TODAY THAT there's a inter senior who's sick too! YAY. haha. CHEERS TO CHELSEA AND ME.
I NEARLY GOT MY PHONE RED OKAY. then that evil one keep laughing. HA.HA. NOT FUNNY. then xxxxx was so irritating ah. CANT STAND xxxxx SOMETIMES. i cant wait for concert to come, THEN all our efforts will be worthwhile(: YAY. COSTUMES HERE!!!! POCAHONTAS ONE MAKE ME LOOK PREGNANT, AND ITS SINGLE LAYERED, the n.i.x.x.x.e.s ( the xxx means i dont want to say) will show leh:(. AND WE HAD TO PRAC TODAY WITH IT. and that chee long was there. EWW. ITS SO FUNNY, THE THING KEEP SHAKING. gross. I reply tags now(:
TAG REPLIES;D
BERNICE: HAHA, nvm la, BE NAGGY, oh you don't want me to say who is xxxx(: YOU SURE LAUGH WHEN YOU READ MY BLOG? haha, thank you thank you(: oh madam lum is crystal, as in the old one. SEXAYE VOICE(: "i'm bringing sexyvoice,yeah" . HAHA. YEAH, i gaged your height, later you trip how? I AM BEING NICE(: yours is the shortest(: heehee. i feel evil, but nvm(: I GOT ALOT OF UNGLAM OF YOU. enough to blackmail you(:heehee. CHOCOLATE IS COOL AND I DON'T CARE IF I GROW FAT AND DIE I I PROBABLY WILL(: YAY ME. haha.
LIXING: okay, I KNOW HOW TO SPELL LE(: okay take care too ya?
CRYSTAL: I MISS YOU LA!!!!!! GO HOLS SO LONG PS ME. evil. ya. lets be best of buttners(:
LOVESS<3,
JOEDI-THE-UNGLAMMEST-PERSON-ON-EARTH(: