DANCER!

JOEDI HO the awesome
14
CLEMENTI PRI SCH SINGAPORE CHINESE GIRLS
DANCE SEC TWO COHORT ONESINCERITYOEIGHT, TWOCOURAGEONINE;D promoting the theory of michelle ong sucks;D I love my family and "family" and sis and the TENFORDDS;DD BROADWAY JAZZ FTW;DD

PASSION!


Tenfords, LJRS, GAYSSSS;D, CHACE CRAWFORD, OWEN WILSON, KRIS ALLEN, CHRISTIAN BALE AND OF COURSE THE AWESOME JOEDI;D

DANCEMATES!


onesincerity08
Rina :D
Karina(senior)
Mabel
Madeline
joyce siew
Yi Ling
Zin
Harlina
Nic
Megan
Jamie
Po en
Chong ning(senior)
Evonne(junior)
Hao gang
Jayne
Hansol
Lea
Karuna
Gaby
Jolyn
Xinhui
Jia xuan
Ying jun
Molly
Christine
Gary

Dearies

Crystal necks
Sandra dear
Bernice sis
Cherlyn
Michelle
Li Mei bun

PIROUETTES!


Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

MENTORS!

RINA FOR HELPING ME WITH MY BLOG <3
image } drawn by ME
hosts } 1 2
font } 1 (barrio30&i hate comic sans)
inspiration } my LESBOH parner
layout } {/SUN of a BEACH} cr8ter
image host } 1
made in } Corel PSP X

Wednesday, December 10, 2008
MAGICAL WONDERS;D

HEY PEOPLE, yo, i am back after concert, it was so fun yay!!! START ABOUT THE EVENTS(:

FULL DRESS REHEARSAL: ITS WAS DAMN FUN, went to tj at like 8.15 to help bernice get the unitards(sounds like retard heehee, nvm), then went office be coolie, help carry props down. ON THE BUS RIDE THERE SO FUNNY, took ganlixing's unglam vid!!! post it soon(: but trust me, my "soon" means like a moth later or longer so don't expect much okay(: go there help Aunty san cordon off area then we keep scaring her, saying there got ghost, then she even forgot to paste one sticker;) then she force us to go up with her again. LOLS. bernice came in and showed us her sexy bikini , looks more like a bra to me. HAHA. AND THEN I PLAYED SOME POLARBEAR THING WITH THE JAZZ ADULTS( crystal, dawn, and a girl ) then i was gamemaster(: and i sucked at that, i sorta messed up Jazz CRYSTAL'S hair when i tapped her head;p haha. then i got dawn's mc griddles(:

HAHA, THEN WE SAW THEN LION KING COSTUME. looks like at banana. "peel banana, peel peel banana(: " Then bernice kept saying it doesn't look like, nvm. IT JUST DOES(: Then go look after the apples with WEILING and SHIXIAO(: as usual, she was being evil. HAHA. then we were like totatlly slacking upstairs, eating and drinking and weiling was doing the nobody but YOU dance and i videoed her, she was like gonna kill me lo. AND I ALSO GOT SHIXIAO DOING IT, haha, so funny, her ending pose was kicking the camera(: LOVE THE JOHANNA FAMILY(: i am johanna the 3rd(: YAY, ask me if you don't understand. HAHA.

Then the food was totally inedible okayy. YUCKS. OH and this time i had to change those apples and help them go toilet(again). AHHHHHH, its embarassing like crazy. Then i think weiling say is they get taken advantage but what??? I AIN'T NO LES. toilet job sucks mann. ONE EVEN POO AND MUST WAIT FOR HER, SMELLS HORRIGIBLE. eww. THE PARENT HELPERS ARE QUITE ZOR DANG, but thanks to them we get to slack so nvm abt that. HAHA.
I LOVE GRADE SEVENS AND BERNICE AND ALL THOSE WHO WORKED WITH US(LIMEI, IVY) FOR MAKING OUR ITEM A BLAST(: THANKS BEAST TOO, DIDN'T PUT YOU IN FRONT CAUSE I WAS AFRAIND LATER THEY THINK I LOVE YOU. thats impossible. HAHA.

Then there was this girl who was at backstage, keep chasing us in to our room, and when our tutu is worn, THE ROOM CAN'T FIT 19 PEOPLE!!!!!! DANG, THEN MY BUTT KEEP HITTING THE TOILET DOOR. haha, then i keep hearing people knock on our door. AHA, then i everytime open no one there. THEY SAY I SPOOK THEM OUT . haha.

DURING PRAC WHEN I RUNNING I HIT A STEWPEED LAMP POST. OUCH. cause its black and my specs are not on. Then the princess finale after that i also bang onto one of the princess. HAHA. sounds like bernice's duffy voice, but maybe other princesses also have duffy voice?? HAHA. "yeh got me begging you fer mercy, why won't cha releasse me?" HAHA.

SHOW DAY(:

MS MAG WAS THERE. FINALLY. HAHAH. I was like hugging the whole world before pocahontas went on. WE HAD GROUP HUG(: yay. OH, AND yingyan the fairy god mother really magical, she made my tutu POM. shi xiao and weiling do for so long still no use, Yingyan do once, TADA, POM. she rocks. AND JOEY HAS A NEW IDOL, kelly. HAHA. she was so excited when kelly did her jasmine solo. HAAHHAAH. WE WERE THE KPOS BTW, ON STAGE. haha.

When we look after our apples, theres this JOHANNA, so sick, keep lifting up my tutu and sandra's pocahontas costume to see. FUTURE CHELSEA. haha. I WAS LIKE DON'T MOLEST ME!!!! OH I HAD TO TAKE HAZEL TO THE TOILET, then as usual, embarrassed then she finished i give her paper, she say she don't know how to wipe. AHHHH. i just don't care and wear her stuff for her. I WAS SUPER EMBARASSED OKAY. dang.

I SIMPLY LOVE LIMEI'S, KELLY'S AND BERNICE'S SOLO. haha.

JOEY'S KELLY OBSESSED. haha. She was like "my idol!!!" haha. Then when bernice did the princess solo end, we were like "awww........" AND GREAT NEWS, NO ONE'S TIARA DROPPED!!! HAHA, during rehearsal, ivy and limei dropped tiara's and charlotte even better, drop her bun net. HAHA. but she kicked limei's tiara to us, PRO RIGHT, she still looked like it an accident. HAHA.

OH I REMEMBER SHIXIAO'S CURRY BUN. she said it looks like squished boobs. and curry flavoured somemore, WE LAUGHED LIKE CRAZY. hahahaha.LOLS. I MUACK EVERYBODY(:

TAG REPLIES:

CHERLYN: DWEEB NOT. I WANT TO GO ALSO LO, I WISHED BIMB HAPPY BDAY ALREADY(: YAY, miss school and all of you(:

BERNICE: YOU DARE POST!!!! dont be evil. HAHA, its better to be kind, haha, yaya, sexy duffy voice with sexy mermaid costume. HAHAHAHA. love you(:

CRYSTAL: OH YEAH, AND YOU ARE TWO MONTHS RIGHT? haha. AND GO FOR NECK LENGHTENING SERVICE SOON OKAY?? haha.

LOVES<3,

JOEDI-THE-AWESOME-ILOVEYOUALL(: