DANCER!

JOEDI HO the awesome
14
CLEMENTI PRI SCH SINGAPORE CHINESE GIRLS
DANCE SEC TWO COHORT ONESINCERITYOEIGHT, TWOCOURAGEONINE;D promoting the theory of michelle ong sucks;D I love my family and "family" and sis and the TENFORDDS;DD BROADWAY JAZZ FTW;DD

PASSION!


Tenfords, LJRS, GAYSSSS;D, CHACE CRAWFORD, OWEN WILSON, KRIS ALLEN, CHRISTIAN BALE AND OF COURSE THE AWESOME JOEDI;D

DANCEMATES!


onesincerity08
Rina :D
Karina(senior)
Mabel
Madeline
joyce siew
Yi Ling
Zin
Harlina
Nic
Megan
Jamie
Po en
Chong ning(senior)
Evonne(junior)
Hao gang
Jayne
Hansol
Lea
Karuna
Gaby
Jolyn
Xinhui
Jia xuan
Ying jun
Molly
Christine
Gary

Dearies

Crystal necks
Sandra dear
Bernice sis
Cherlyn
Michelle
Li Mei bun

PIROUETTES!


Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

MENTORS!

RINA FOR HELPING ME WITH MY BLOG <3
image } drawn by ME
hosts } 1 2
font } 1 (barrio30&i hate comic sans)
inspiration } my LESBOH parner
layout } {/SUN of a BEACH} cr8ter
image host } 1
made in } Corel PSP X

Friday, July 24, 2009

heyya world. just back from SMP prep for biotech fair. I'M SUPPOSED TO BE SOMEWHERE COOLER ON FRIDAYS. but anw, i really need to go on a diet but unfortunately i found a kind of yummy pineapple biscuits which are so tempting. eghh. I'm so nervous for SMP. I feel kinda unprepared when quah and guy gave us q&a today, i feel so insecure. I really miss the times when i was young and all i knew when i went on stage was to say what i want to say at my best and thats all. Now, its all so complicated. GODDD. why is life like that? seems so screwed. I have too many things and too little time, i need to meet up soon for LA class notes consolidation for MOV and also complete the Venetian Tribune Newspaper. I HATE SCHOOL.

On the bright side, was walking to the bus stop with cherlyn today! the convo was hilarious. we were gossiping about jiang and making weird songs about her! So, we were sitting like on the seat and then this bus came and a guy came out, i was like
J: HE LOOKS LIKE WILLIAM HUNG.
C: *laughs like shit*
J:* laughs along like some idiot*
C:*She bang!*
J:*LAUGHS LIKE NOTHING*
C: SHE JIANG SHE JIANG!
J: OML. my mouth and stomach nearly flipped.


and we made this really funny song, it was like : GIMME ONE JIANG CLAP. *CLAP* *JIANG*. GIMME 2 JIANG CLAP CLAP* * JIANG JIANG* GIMME 3 JIANG CLAP *CLAP CLAP CLAP* *JIANGJIANGJIANG*. THEN GIMME THE JIANG THING! *JIANGX13* sing to the james bond tune. HAHHA.

OKAY. sis, get well soon!

AND I CANT WAIT FOR 0808!!!

byess.