DANCER!

JOEDI HO the awesome
14
CLEMENTI PRI SCH SINGAPORE CHINESE GIRLS
DANCE SEC TWO COHORT ONESINCERITYOEIGHT, TWOCOURAGEONINE;D promoting the theory of michelle ong sucks;D I love my family and "family" and sis and the TENFORDDS;DD BROADWAY JAZZ FTW;DD

PASSION!


Tenfords, LJRS, GAYSSSS;D, CHACE CRAWFORD, OWEN WILSON, KRIS ALLEN, CHRISTIAN BALE AND OF COURSE THE AWESOME JOEDI;D

DANCEMATES!


onesincerity08
Rina :D
Karina(senior)
Mabel
Madeline
joyce siew
Yi Ling
Zin
Harlina
Nic
Megan
Jamie
Po en
Chong ning(senior)
Evonne(junior)
Hao gang
Jayne
Hansol
Lea
Karuna
Gaby
Jolyn
Xinhui
Jia xuan
Ying jun
Molly
Christine
Gary

Dearies

Crystal necks
Sandra dear
Bernice sis
Cherlyn
Michelle
Li Mei bun

PIROUETTES!


Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

MENTORS!

RINA FOR HELPING ME WITH MY BLOG <3
image } drawn by ME
hosts } 1 2
font } 1 (barrio30&i hate comic sans)
inspiration } my LESBOH parner
layout } {/SUN of a BEACH} cr8ter
image host } 1
made in } Corel PSP X

Saturday, July 4, 2009
i realised i have meaningless titles;D

I just survived my chinese tuition... ARGH. right smack in the middle of sunday morning, how nice. AND great news!

BBQ @ MS FOO'S ON AUG8.

I'm so looking forward to it;D yay me. I'm gonna be a good girl and study and do well in my tests excluding mother tongue. ;D yay me. BUT BUT BUT, i have a bad feeling about geog, i'm so glad i can do full history next year and less geog! oh, and mukherji went to teach upper sec so we're left with teo. eesh.

Considering that i have almost lost touch with ballet since hmm, start of the year? i can still remember the waltz something from grade 8;D finally ballet is ending, i have this urge to just do jazz;D it rocks. but i don't wanna leave my dear great8's. SO I SHALL TAKE INTER! haha, provided i dont fail...=.= hawhaw.

and guess what, youth day. a day of rest. oooh lah lah...;D i feel like disappering on tuesday like what bacon always does when there are tests and just come back the next day, hopefully jiang will just leave school or fall sick. she's seriously one annoying chinese teacher, she makes me miss the boring li lao shi.;D haha.SEC ONE. and recently my posts have been cheery, cause after friday i'm a happy kid unless you count CT's and presentations. eek. and my CT'S never end. i hate sc. as in i love the people and stuff but i hate the study system. eesh, do they want us to diee or something.

TOMORROW'S HEADLINES: SCGS MURDERS GIRL WITH CT'S AND PRESENTATIONS.

I had the urge to change my msn display name to chinese but my com didn;t want to type chinese so i used hanyupingyin.;D and necks changed hers too! and we're getting the same ballet vocab notebook! HAHA;D sandra's helping us buy!;D so funn. and that evil bun locked up her blog. heehee. and yesss NECKS LOVE YOU TOO! <333

some things just cant be said.

Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face
You told me how proud you were but I walked away
If only I knew what I know today
I would hold you in my arms
I would take the pain away
Thank you for all you've done
Forgive all your mistakes
There's nothing I wouldn't do
To hear your voice again
Sometimes I want to call you but I know you won't be there
I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself by hurting you
Some days I feel broke inside
but I won't admit
Sometimes I just want to hide 'cause it's you I miss
You know it's so hard to say goodbye when it comes to this
Would you tell me I was wrong?
Would you help me understand?
Are you looking down upon me?
Are you proud of who I am?
There's nothing I wouldn't do
To have just one more chance
To look into your eyes and see you looking back
I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself
If I had just one more day,
I would tell you how much thatI've missed you since you've been away
Oh, it's dangerous
It's so out of line to try to turn back time
I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself
By hurting you.