DANCER!

JOEDI HO the awesome
14
CLEMENTI PRI SCH SINGAPORE CHINESE GIRLS
DANCE SEC TWO COHORT ONESINCERITYOEIGHT, TWOCOURAGEONINE;D promoting the theory of michelle ong sucks;D I love my family and "family" and sis and the TENFORDDS;DD BROADWAY JAZZ FTW;DD

PASSION!


Tenfords, LJRS, GAYSSSS;D, CHACE CRAWFORD, OWEN WILSON, KRIS ALLEN, CHRISTIAN BALE AND OF COURSE THE AWESOME JOEDI;D

DANCEMATES!


onesincerity08
Rina :D
Karina(senior)
Mabel
Madeline
joyce siew
Yi Ling
Zin
Harlina
Nic
Megan
Jamie
Po en
Chong ning(senior)
Evonne(junior)
Hao gang
Jayne
Hansol
Lea
Karuna
Gaby
Jolyn
Xinhui
Jia xuan
Ying jun
Molly
Christine
Gary

Dearies

Crystal necks
Sandra dear
Bernice sis
Cherlyn
Michelle
Li Mei bun

PIROUETTES!


Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

MENTORS!

RINA FOR HELPING ME WITH MY BLOG <3
image } drawn by ME
hosts } 1 2
font } 1 (barrio30&i hate comic sans)
inspiration } my LESBOH parner
layout } {/SUN of a BEACH} cr8ter
image host } 1
made in } Corel PSP X

Saturday, August 29, 2009
its too late, to catch me now

Hahhaha, back from omfg chinese tuition, well, i don't really see the point for tuition but ohwell, it still kinda helps me. This morning was raining damn heavily okay, I totallly didn't feel like getting out of bed, i just wanted to sleep my ass off. When i finally decided to wake up, sms-ed sheepboy, hahahha, then waited for a taxi for almost an hour so i was of course late. Hahhha so tuition somehow got extended till twelve. AHBLEH.

Okay, so after tuition, cher sms-ed me, about getting our twin fbts, hahhah, we're getting yellow:D cool. its neither jiang nor norazmi so i reckon it'll be fine. currently waiting for always-late michelle ong li ya and kelyn lee kai lin to come, haha, raining and i still have to go out to fetch em, i'm so nice:D oh and pay yay:D

nothing much to say, watching the A1 class later, so yeah, gonna meet the greateights at pioneer at 6.50 cause i'm super sure the class won't start like so punctually. okay bye.

baby you light up my life, like a firefly in a dark tunnel! :D

my new bus song: White Horse Taylor Swift. Its so fairytale-y and i like it.

Say you're sorry
That face of an angel
Comes out just when you need it to
As I paced back and forth all this time
Cause I honestly believed in you
Holding on
The days drag on
Stupid girl,I should have known,
I should have known

I'm not a princess,
this ain't a fairy tale
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet,
Lead her up the stairwell
This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town,
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down
Now it's too late for you
And your white horse, to come around

Baby I was naive,
Got lost in your eyes
And never really had a chance
My mistake, I didn't know to be in love
You had to fight to have the upper hand
I had so many dreams
About you and me
Happy endings
Now I know

I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet,
Lead her up the stairwell
This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town,
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down
Now it's too late for youAnd your white horse, to come around

And there you are on your knees,
Begging for forgiveness, begging for me
Just like I always wanted but I'm so sorry
Cause I'm not your princess,
this ain't a fairytale
I'm gonna find someone someday who might actually treat me well
This is a big world, that was a small town
There in my rearview mirror disappearing now
And its too late for you and your white horse
Now its too late for you and your white horse, to catch me now

Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa
Try and catch me now
Oh, it's too late
To catch me now.