DANCER!

JOEDI HO the awesome
14
CLEMENTI PRI SCH SINGAPORE CHINESE GIRLS
DANCE SEC TWO COHORT ONESINCERITYOEIGHT, TWOCOURAGEONINE;D promoting the theory of michelle ong sucks;D I love my family and "family" and sis and the TENFORDDS;DD BROADWAY JAZZ FTW;DD

PASSION!


Tenfords, LJRS, GAYSSSS;D, CHACE CRAWFORD, OWEN WILSON, KRIS ALLEN, CHRISTIAN BALE AND OF COURSE THE AWESOME JOEDI;D

DANCEMATES!


onesincerity08
Rina :D
Karina(senior)
Mabel
Madeline
joyce siew
Yi Ling
Zin
Harlina
Nic
Megan
Jamie
Po en
Chong ning(senior)
Evonne(junior)
Hao gang
Jayne
Hansol
Lea
Karuna
Gaby
Jolyn
Xinhui
Jia xuan
Ying jun
Molly
Christine
Gary

Dearies

Crystal necks
Sandra dear
Bernice sis
Cherlyn
Michelle
Li Mei bun

PIROUETTES!


Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

MENTORS!

RINA FOR HELPING ME WITH MY BLOG <3
image } drawn by ME
hosts } 1 2
font } 1 (barrio30&i hate comic sans)
inspiration } my LESBOH parner
layout } {/SUN of a BEACH} cr8ter
image host } 1
made in } Corel PSP X

Friday, September 4, 2009
young girl, don't cry.

Hahahah, it was really fun today:D Started the day with CE, hahhaha well quite fun :D Sheryl bribes me with food :D oh and during some random presentations i was doodling and completing Lena's reply. Hahahha then we had chem with ionic bonding, ughs mann, i was struggling to stay awake or catch up! Hahahah then Math, I hate Math can, Its so annoying that Mr. Tee likes to walk "falsely" down the aisles and stuff like that to scare people. Gahh, I felt so drained after that, concentrated for TWO lessons in a row :D Then colour catching during recess :D

Oh then LA, which was as usual but quite short considering we were practicing for oral! Then double free period, this rocks okay! Music and Geog Free-ed! Gossip-ed with Lena, Michelle, Qing and Cla :D was stupid. Hahahah, Michelle's so funny. Oh, then went for lunch before SMP. I finally ate my dried prawn mee, its so awesome. I love lunch, okay fine, I love food. :D Yummy. Then we went for SMP discussion, kaboosh, I wanted to punch Mr Lau, make me MRT all the way to Yio Chu Kang at 7 am in the morning, on a holiday. and forcing me to come back on Monday just to get our blazers.

Oh then study date with claire:D was really productive, finished one long math revision :D yay me. So i'm slacking now. I can't study at home, there's just too many distractions. Okay, I feel that water loves my butt or something, fell on this puddle for the third time while walking home and you know why i fell? I SAW A COCKROACH. Dammit. I was scrambling to my feet and running away.

Oh well, Byes people, Its ballet tomorrow, i feel motivated to dance, thanks to watching the class,tell me why i hadn't had this sense of motivation last year.

I like this song Voice within:D

Young girl don’t cry
I’ll be right here when your world starts to fall
Young girl it’s alright
Your tears will dry, you’ll soon be free to fly
When you’re safe inside your room you tend to dream
Of a place where nothing’s harder than it seems
No one ever wants or bothers to explain
Of the heartache life can bring and what it means

Chorus:
When there’s no one else, look inside yourself
Like your oldest friend just trust the voice within
Then you’ll find the strength that will guide your way
You’ll learn to begin to trust the voice within

Young girl don’t hide
You’ll never change if you just run away
Young girl just hold tight
Soon you’re gonna see your brighter day
Now in a world where innocence is quickly claimed
It’s so hard to stand your ground when you’re so afraid
No one reaches out a hand for you to hold
When you're lost outside look inside to your soul

Chorus
Life is a journey
It can take you anywhere you choose to go
As long as you’re learning
You’ll find all you’ll ever need to know(be strong)
You’ll break it(hold on)Y
ou’ll make it
Just don’t forsake it because
No one can tell you what you can’t do
No one can stop you, you know that I’m talking to you

Young girl don’t cry
I’ll be right here when your world starts to fall